Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet......

....Give me something Good to Eat! What a perfect day for Halloween this year. Kellen and I decided to have a little get together/bonfire at our house with some friends to welcome Trick or Treaters. We were a bit disappointed- we only had a total of 6 kids! So that means I have 4.5 pounds of candy left over at my house. I am hearing my confession at my next weight watchers meeting already. We had a very busy week and weekend (I am still planning on an anniversary update soon, I just haven't gotten to it yet!) so here are some quick pics. Hope everyone has gotten out of their sugar comas!


Kendra isn't the only bunny living in Carmel...I was a wabbit


Be vewwy vewwy qwiet


Yep.....Elmer Fudd
Get it?

Everyone in the family dressed up for the party!
Vera hates us.

"Hairy" Potter


Eagerly awaiting Trick or Treaters



I turned the pumpkin bars into centipedes



Martha Stewart watch out



Evangeline stopped by! She was the cutest Minnie Mouse I have ever seen!

We ended the night with a bonfire after watching Rocky Horror Picture Show

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! did amy know that shelly dressed layton up as mickey mouse? they are totally a match made in heaven (well...heavin!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your Halloween costumes! I wish we would have had more time, I would have brought Layton by to see you. I love how Captain was Hairy Potter!!! You are so creative, and man what I would have done for one of those pumpkin bars!!!

    ReplyDelete