Happy Valentine's Day everyone! This weekend Kellen and I were both off, so we actually enjoyed a weekend together. It's the simple pleasures in life, right? Valentine's Day is always a very special day for couples, but for us, it is also an anniversary! We were 'official' 6 years ago. We are excited to see what the next six years will bring to us together.
So while I woke up to a surprise on the table, Kellen woke up to a surprise himself. Pink Eye! EWWWWWW
Before our evening began, Kel emerged from the office wearing sed eye patch. He said he was that I had been commenting on his 'poor eye' all day so he decided to 'take it out of the equation' for our evening.
We decided to have a nice date night in this year instead of going out...so we did something that means so much to us- cooking together! We re-created our wedding meal and it was delish.
YUM
Table is set...bon appetit!
No comments:
Post a Comment