Monday, January 24, 2011

total slacker

hey all, sorry i have been a total slacker lately. just not feeling it lately I guess. Kellen and I have really enjoyed slowing down since the holidays.I finally got rid of all of my holiday decor and replaced it with valentine's day stuff :) All is well in the household. Kellen has been busy driving too and from Purdue and the new Wishard with work, NIUC life has been the same for me (just that, work), Captain just got groomed and is the cutest thing in the world right now, and Vera has been super lovey to me lately. I'm not complaining at all.

One of my good friends is turning 29 on the 29th (fun!) and I'm so bummed I have to work all weekend and miss her festivities. I hate hate hate hate hate hate working weekends. BUT i do love being off on random mornings and going to the mall where no one is there! trade off i suppose.

okay enough rambling, i guess i felt i needed to check it to let everyone know i was still alive! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. love the header! cap looks like he's longing for warm weather!

    ReplyDelete