Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Showers of Love

It's that time...for our baby showers! A few weekends ago we had 2. Friday night was a couples cookout/shower with my Purdue nursing girls, and Saturday was the McClay family/friend shower. I am still overwhelmed at the generosity, love, and happiness we are surrounded with.
Again, here are some highlights:

33 + 2 weeks!
On our way to the Purdue couple's shower


What a sweet welcome! Jess drew flowers all along the sidewalk up the door.




What a fun tablescape..I loved the umbrella!


  I brought one of these home and put it on my fridge ;)


 
 Cute little favors

The two hostesses, Megan and Jessica

Me with my Purdue nursing girls!
It was so nice to have everyone together again, it happens few and far between nowadays.





I really enjoyed having Kellen there with me.
It was such a joy to have him open gifts and be a part of this happy time.

Now on to the next shower!
This was at my Aunt Janice's house, to whom I am very close with.


What a fun idea for a baby tub!

My uncle carved this himself


Proud pappa :)


Me with my Aunt Janice

Is anyone else as ready as I am for this little bundle of love to come?! 
I've been having some harder days, a little triage scare, and some BP issues, so this is just a reminder that I am getting closer and I need to take it easy. Easier said than done for me, but I'm trying.

1 comment:

  1. I am stealing some of these ideas for Becky Meyers shower! Great stuff

    ReplyDelete