I have read any blogs about sleep-deprived moms who forgot to rinse the conditioner out of their hair before getting out of the shower, or poured OJ into their cereal instead of milk. I always wondered to myself if that really happens or they are just fabricated stories for people to be sympathetic towards these women. Well, I had my first such moment. I started to pump, and after a few seconds of being like 'WHAT THE HECK, why isn't this working?!' I noticed I forgot to screw the bottles on the bottom. Insert sympathy here ;)
It's a good thing Paige is so cute! She is such a little lady and puts up (most of the time) with my incessant photo taking.
Oh.... Yes. I did that too lol! Get those pics of that little girl now with her bows! She will be ripping them off real soon!;)
ReplyDelete