Saturday, November 5, 2011

I hope everyone had a fun Halloween! The weather was perfect, wasn't it?!
Here are a few highlights of our busy weekend.
My Aunt Janice turned 50 and my family threw a surprise party for her. Everyone dressed up in geriatric costumes! She was such a good sport.




This is the same aunt that hosted my family baby shower, and made the most adorable diaper cake for me, so I thought I would make one for her.,..only for adults ;)



My crazy family is back at it! 
Kellen (without mask), Dad (with mask), Cameron

Dad kept drinking out of this UNUSED urinal my mom got from work...
it grossing me out

Shelly and Mom

I found yet another use for the Boppy! I put it around my waist backwards to give me a little extra badonkadonk, old maid style

Kellen got waaaay too into it!

 Janice had to sit in a wheelchair while opening presents.
She was such a good sport! Happy birthday!
In other news, our little miss turned 2 months, CRAZY!
 Paige weighed a whopping 10lbs 8.5oz (50th percentile) and was 23in long (75th percentile) at her apt.
Dr. Riddel said she looks great and is doing perfect! She was a champ with her shots, too. I had her breastfeed while she got them and it went super easy and quick. Bottles are getting better, she is taking around 1 a night from Kellen to let them have some love time and for her to get ready for my return to work. THAT is a sore subject and I prefer to remain in denial about it.

 For trick or treating, she was the cutest little bug I know ;)


Trick or Treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment