Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hmmmm....

So I usually blog during watching the Biggest Loser on Tuesday nights (and I personally still think that two hours is WAY too long for a show...but for some reason I continue to watch each week)...but this week I am kinda at a loss. Not much new to report really! We have enjoyed nesting lately...and It's been really nice and relaxing.

I got cleared to do brisk walking with 1 minute running intervals this week from the PT...woohoo! I am super excited about this. I have also been working full shifts at work again for two weeks now and so far so good. I am really hoping my hip will behave so I can move on with my life.

Fall is my very favorite season and I am loving every minute of it! It always reminds me of our wedding, perhaps that is another reason I love it. Oct 2nd is our engagement anniversary (4 years ago!) and the 28th is our wedding anniversary (3 years ago), so this last week Kellen and I have had fun reminiscing at what we were doing this time 3 and 4 years ago. One tradition we have always had was going to a pumpkin patch/orchard, and we are hoping to continue that this weekend as we celebrate our anniversary a little early since I have to work our actual wedding date. Kellen said he wanted to plan something so we shall see what I have in store!

1 comment:

  1. #1: do they REALLY need to take 5 commercial breaks to create tense cliffhangers at the weigh-ins? yet why do i get sucked into it every time?
    #2: brisk walking is really excellent exercise! being that i'm too wimpy to run, i've had to learn all the health benefits of a robust walking program...i'm glad you are too!
    #3: happy anniversaries! i just can't believe that fateful day at Oliver Winery was actually 4 years ago. love you two!

    ReplyDelete