Lately our 'kiddos' have been cracking us up. They have brought so much joy in our life! Here is what they have been up to.....
The other day I was in the other room and I heard some funny sounds in the dining room. I walked in a this was what I found! They were both looking at the same bird in the tree. They kept looking at each other eagerly and then back at the tree. It was so sweet. They are really starting to get along like brother and sister!
I might not have kids yet, but these two sure can cause some trouble together!
This, again, was something I walked into the other morning. We usually tend to scold Cap when he makes a big mess with his water dish. And Vera has seemed to catch on; the older sis wants to get little brother in trouble...and I caught her in the act! Rotten thing!
I might not have kids yet, but these two sure can cause some trouble together!
A few weeks ago, Kellen installed an invisible fence in our back yard. I have always heard how smart dogs can be, and I never really believed it. Until the other day, right after Kel finished with the fence, I found Captain sitting in the back yard, down by the water. He looked like he was pondering his last days of freedom before we started using the fence. He is such a silly boy!
Kellen did such a good job installing the fence and it has been working so well! For the next couple of weeks, we have to help train Captain with learning his new boundaries. Poor guy! So every time before he goes out, we have to 'lock and load' him with his buzz collar, harness, and leash. He looks so pathetic!
Sunday morning at church, they announced that that night they were having a pet blessing ceremony. Since Kellen and I are such dorks, we were so excited about it! So we took Captain, after deciding it would be a fiasco if we tried to take both Cap and Vera.
Thanks Erin, your post gave me some good laughs!!
ReplyDelete