This weekend we were able to make it back to Purdue for a football game. Kellen and I usually like to get season or mini-season tickets but this year we aren't able to make it to that many. So we went all out on one of the few games we could attend! I went up Friday night with my parents to visit Cameron and take it him out to dinner and for groceries, then we spent the night at a hotel. Then Kellen and the rest of our tailgate crew (some girls I went to nursing school with and their husbands) met me there Saturday morning where we tailgated all day untill the night game. It was fun because even though we were mostly Boilers, there a few ND fans in our group, so it was fun rivalry all day. We even went to the Neon Cactus (a very popular piano bar up at Purdue) after game! The weather was pefect football weather! It was a fun weekend with family and friends...even though we didn't win it was still worth going up. As I mentioned in an earlier blog, I feel so lucky to be able to keep so close to Purdue.
Doesn't this look festive?!
No comments:
Post a Comment