Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Time's a Charm

Well hello! I finally did it, I started my first blog. Please bare with me as I am learning how this works! Although it seems like most people start their first blogs when their family is 'growing,' I thought I would start one before that... to share with our family and friends what fun Kel and I are up to before we are blessed with children. Perhaps this will give you a little insight as to what happenings the Heavins are up to :)

This will be a fun journey!

4 comments:

  1. yay erin! you're blog sweet blog is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a lovely blog you have! Your doggy is sooo sweet looking, too.

    ~Erin Longwell (I know my screen name says Jamnicity. It's my "anonymous" Office chatboard name, and the only way I could log in and post a comment for you.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited!!! And your blog looks great, you did way better than I did the first time I started. I can't wait to watch all you new things in life pop up! You know you will have blog stalkers and yes I will be one of them! Love ya girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that you have a blog now! :) I bet it was fun going back to PU and strolling around.

    ReplyDelete