Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Doggie First

Well, I knew it was bound to happen. A water-loving dog with a pond in the backyard is a recipe for disaster...and after 2 1/2 years, it finally happened- Captain jumped into our pond! I just didn't think I would be 4-ish months pregnant and it be snowing outside when it did. I watched it all unfold from inside (as I was on the phone scheduling our carpets to be cleaned, ironically) and couldn't stop it. I don't know what possessed him, he just saw a pair of ducks he liked and simply dove right in!

I immediately called Kellen because I had NOO idea where to even begin. He asked if I could pick him up and carry him into our tub for a bath. UM NO NOT HAPPENING! So, my fearless husband came home to my rescue...never a dull moment ;)


gross


the sweet sweet face of guilt

No comments:

Post a Comment