Having a baby in the house has brought us so much joy...but taken away some things as well. Of these is my abilities to cook like I used to. I know one day I will be able to (for much anticipated family meals at the dinner table, with the TV OFF)...but right now I find myself letting Dinner By Design and the crock pot do most of my meal cooking.
Monday night I took back my love of cooking and Kellen and I enjoyed a little romantic dinner while Sleeping Beauty took her third nap.
Table is set! What you don't see is the crazy mess of piles at the other end of the table ;)
I finally cooked my first quinoa dish. It was for sure a keeper.
I found it here.
This will be replacing brown rice in our house!
It felt good to fill the house with the smell of a real home cooked meal!
No comments:
Post a Comment