Wowza where has the time gone? I feel like everyone is saying this and I agree. I have very much enjoyed reading everyone's posts, thank you...and I realized that I'd better post something or else I would just be a total stalker.
We are recovering from the blur of the holidays. We had 11 (yes, I typed that correct) gatherings to attend in two weeks...I am not sure who is more out of whack in their schedule after this- the parents or the baby. We are so blessed to have all of our families closeby..and sometimes our blessings requires a bit a patience ;) Christmas was a bit overshadowed with the passing of grandfather, my mom's dad. I will post about that later....maybe...once the haze clears a bit and is less painful.
I bit the bullet and went to a studio to get some photos taken of Paige for a surprise Christmas gift...here is the one (scanned version) we gave to our parents.

Paigey in her Christmas Dress
Happy family at Kellen's mom's house!
I worked Christmas Day this year, which was bittersweet. It feels so good to have it over with and to know that I will be off the next two years when Paige will know more. I was totally fine when I got up on Christmas morning, visited with Paige, and left the house...but then half way their Kellen texted me that she was alseep on his chest and he was on the couch looking at the lit Christmas tree thinking about us and to have a good day. That is when I lost it and cried like a baby.
me familia
Paige just loved laying under the tree. I loved seeing her there...because this time last year 'she' was a pretty little wrapped present there!
This sweet little miss was a champ at her 4 month appointment.
She is hitting all milestones perfectly (though still hates tummy time) and is still breastfeeding great.
She weighed 12lbs 7oz (25th percentile), and 25 1/4 inches.
Get this- that is the 80th percentile!! Who would have guessed we would have a tall, skinny baby!
The pediatrician asked if she 'was social'....
Does this answer your question?
What a hambone!
She is so cute! Love the big interested eyes in the red dress. And I love the new picture on your header.
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh Erin her eyes! Such a pretty baby and your most precious Christmas present!!
ReplyDelete