Monday, December 21, 2009

2nd Annual Baking Day

Gretchen and I have started a wonderful tradition...holiday baking! We combine our family recipes and make all sorts of holiday treats. I always look forward to it so much! We both agreed that this year it went way easier since we already had last year as practice. Imagine what we will be able to do in ten years!


This was how we started off our day...with a total FLOP! What baking day wouldn't be complete without it, right?! The caramel melted faster then expected..then turned into a rock hard mess that wouldn't come off. SO needless to say, I bought Gretch a new baking pan. ;)


Watch out Rachael Ray!


The peppermint bark and fudge 'chilling' outside on the patio


Look at that mess (the kitchen, not Gretchen)


Ta-Da




1 comment:

  1. awww erin i'm glad you made the peppermint bark! how did it turn out?

    ReplyDelete