Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Time is Here

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! We really enjoyed getting everyone's Christmas cards and letters. That is what Christmas is all about: Family and Friends, and our Jesus Christ of course! Kellen and I had a great Christmas. I was off both days, so we went to Beth's house on Christmas Eve (which is also her birthday!) and to my parents' house on Christmas day. It was a lot of traveling but always worth it.

Mallory in her present fort

Merry Christmas

Leopard Snuggie, would it be Christmas without one?

Kellen got a Kelvin Hayden jersey! He likes him because his name is so close to Kel's name!

One happy family. Kellen and I enjoyed our first Christmas morning on our own! In the past we have been at our parents' houses or had to be somewhere early....but not this year!

Kellen got me a diamond necklace from Shane Co! It matches my wedding rings. I was so surprised. It is sooo pretty. (Don't look at my early morning face!)


The aftermath

Captain with all of his new toys. You can't see all of them because he is actually laying on a few. He tried to put them all in his mouth at once, and kept prancing around from one end of the house to the other with excitement.

You know me, I have to have a hat for every occasion. This was my Christmas hat! Gretchen and I had got these at the holiday mart. You can't tell very well, but it had a really cute flower design on the side.

Several of Kel's friends from high school were in town for the holidays, so Saturday night we met them downtown for dinner. I love our downtown


While Cameron is on Christmas break from Purdue, we to see Avatar in 3-D. The glasses were so stylish.

We are so excited to see what 2010 have in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment