Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Murder

OH NO, I do declare there has been a muida! Last Sunday my aunt hosted a Christmas party...and it was a murder mystery dinner! It was so funny, everyone went all out with their costumes! And there was some pretty good acting and roll playing as well. My family is so fun!

I hope everyone is able to enjoy their family as much as Kellen and I have this holiday season. That is what the season is all about. Much love to everyone and a very Merry Christmas to all!


My character was 'Michele Proud' and I was Miss USA. I ended all of my sentences with 'and world piece' and acted like a total ditz! It was so funny. Kellen was 'Lance Lugar' who was a mafia arms dealer.


Amber was 'Oprah Winfred' and she used her microphone very well. Of course Miss USA loved having the interview!


My mom was 'Gloria Versace' and she was an exotic bird trafficer. Is that even such a thing?!

She even had these bird feather eyelashes!

My aunt Janice was a cat burglar and my uncle David was 'honest joe' a used car salesman. He tied for the best actor, and deserved it!


My cousins Chris were 'Schtevin Spielberg' and Claire was an actress from a vampire movie.


My family is so crazy! But I wouldn't have them any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment