Sunday, March 28, 2010

Prom Night!

Last weekend, we were able to do something most people don't get to do...re-live prom night! A few weeks ago we had made plans with some friends of ours to have dinner then the guys were going to go and watch the UFC fights, and Liz and I were going to do something girly together. Long story short, we stumbled upon Smiley's adult prom! Smiley is a DJ from 99.5 WZPL and every year they put on an adult prom. So Liz and I decided to go as each other's dates! What was really funny about it was that I had found a $100 gift certificate for $8 to the Eagle's Nest so that was where we were going to eat (to celebrate my and Micheal's birthdays and because it was such a good deal). So we did what everyone did in high school- ate dinner at the Eagle's nest then went to prom! It was a blast. Here are some pics of the night:

On our way to dinner

Micheal and Liz




Below are some of the amazing views from our seat. It was such a beautiful night. You could even see the pyramids from downtown!





After dinner we went back and changed real fast....

The classic pose in front of the fireplace


On our way to prom

It was SOOO hot in there


The guys came to pick us up and were able to dance with us during the last few songs.
Liz and I were sore the next morning because I am pretty sure we danced for 4 hours straight!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun. JEALOUS! Hope you have a great birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete