This last weekend was my 28th birthday! I just cannot believe I am 2 years shy of 30. It is crazy- when I think of someone who is 28, I think of someone who knows what they want to do when they grow up- so not me! We are working on it I suppose.
The weather was just beautiful and didn't rain on my actual birthday for the first time in like 6 years. We went to church and Kel took me to my favorite breakfast place, Bub's Cafe, then enjoyed a nice quiet day with the windows open. Here are a few highlights:

This made me laugh- this was how Kel wrapped one of my presents..we were low on wrapping paper and he got creative.
He named it 'Spring Explosion'

Finally able to go for a walk in nice weather!

Daffodils are one of my favorites

Kellen's mom made these little plate pieces for each of our plates and I got to take them home.
They were so festive and springy!
My nest had
two butterflies on it ;)

Out of focus but you can still tell how cute they were


being a good sport

silly brothers

a few days shy of 20wks!
thank you everyone for the cards, emails and texts! you made me feel so special in my birthday!
I hope you had a good birthday. You look adorable. LOVE LOVE LOVE that belly. You look stunning.
ReplyDelete