Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"Dramatic Side Angles"

So last night I was talking to my good friend, Megan P, to whom I went to nursing school with. She has always had a way to 'call me out' on stuff (wouldn't have her any other way!) and last night she goes, "Okay, Erin, I've been watching your blog and its been ba-oo-ring! I want some belly pictures. And I mean, dramatic side angle ones." Okay Megs, here's the best ones I have. We have been slackers at getting pictures regularly the last 4 weeks, but the next will be better! I will for sure get 30wk (officially today!) this weekend before my first shower :)


 23 weeks


 still 23 weeks

26 weeks

2 comments:

  1. You are seriously the cutest pregnant momma ever!! Love your pregnant belly and can't wait to meet that little baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will struggle to control myself from pressing my face against that adorable belly - but no promises.

    ReplyDelete