Monday, June 13, 2011


Last night I washed our sheets and as Kellen and I were making our bed, this is what it looked like when we were all done. He threw on his 1 pillow, as I kept stacking up mine. Can you guess which side I sleep on? We both just laughed! What's sad is, my Boppy wedge and full body pillow aren't even on there yet.





Yep, this is our life right now, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Each night when we go to bed, Kellen asks me 'how's the weather up there?'  I miss cuddling with him!

I can't believe Baby Heavin could be here in as soon as 8 weeks!

3 comments:

  1. Just the kind of thing u want to remember latter. One of those adorable details of growing your family. I can't wait to see poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's some serious altitude, Erin! what a sweet little post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's some serious altitude, Erin! what a sweet little post!

    ReplyDelete