"Who are you and what have you done with our Baby Paige?"
This is what we started asking ourselves one week before Paige turned 6 months. Literally, overnight, she went from being a little gooey baby to this person who is aware of her surroundings and nosy about it, has a sense of humor, knows what she wants, and gets her feelings hurt. We are in trouble when she becomes a teenager.
Here are some of MY favorite things right now:
6 month stats:
14 lbs 3.5oz (20th percentile)
27 1/4 in (95th percentile)
Still looong and skinny!
Yep....feelings hurt
I dont know how someone can get such sticky toes overnight....
so every morning we take a quick skinny dip
No teeth yet but drooling like a farm animal (a cute one of course)
W started some solid foods! I wanted to wait to go serious with it at 6 months but started a few practice rounds a few weeks before. I have a heard a lot of talk back and forth about starting with rice cereal or skipping the starches and going straight to veggies. After much thought (and more motherhood guilt) I chose to do rice shortly...I kind of felt like it was a right of passage or something. I found some organic whole grain cereal that I could feel better about.
I am also choosing to make all of our baby food and am super excited about it. It turns my love to cook into a new hobby.
First bites of butternut squash = success
Who doesn't end up with a little food on their peach fuzz head after eating?
Bedtime stories
New discoveries
I want to eat her up. Here eyes are stunning. I am about ready to get back into pictures if she wants a little photo shoot this spring. I want to take pictures of her next to a bunch of tulips. Such a cutie. And I love your new background. Expresses your joy that shows in your eyes. Daughters are the bestest. Love my boys too, they are icing on the cake. But daughters...
ReplyDelete