Monday, October 18, 2010

Girl's Road Trip!

And so my love affair with IKEA continues. Only this time it includes some of my best girls (Megan, Jess, and Gretchen).... seriously can you get any better than that? We decided to take a little road trip last week and it was a great break from home. These girls are the best.

We got on the road early and hit up Cracker Barrel on our way.
What road trip isn't complete without grits and biscuits?!

Hopped up on coffee and syrup

We made it!
We laughed as we walked in because if you look in the distance behind Megan, you will see signage for an actual bike rack that was their. Who would ride their bike to IKEA, really?

HAPPINESS can be bought

After IKEA, Jess took us to a foodie's dream come true. Jungle Jim's Grocery.
It was the most unique market I've ever been to.


The entrance

They had all of these little alcoves for each country filled with representing foods.


At home in Ireland!

Oriental Market...found some crazy things there!

Fish Market... complete with a boat and docks above

They even had a real fire truck that was covered in hot-sauces from around the world. There must have been 1,000 different bottles! I thought I took a pic of it but I must not have.

The entrance to the bathrooms were Port-a-pots. What a genios idea!

Megan loved this shoe chair in the bathroom.

This was us loaded up to go home...I think we could have fit a few more things in there!

Ladies, I hope this becomes a tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment