The next day we celebrated Mallory (Kel's little sister) birthday- 22! I just cannot believe she is that old! I remember when we first started dating she was a little miss in high school; and now she is a senior at IU! It has been so cool to see her grow up. I have never had a little sister, but having her in my life the last 7 years has given me a taste of it ;) We have laughed, cried, and pretty much everything between together. I am so happy I have Kellen in my life, for many reasons, and she (being his little sister) is one of them, because she has filled a void that I never even knew I had before her.
Monday, October 25, 2010
This last weekend we went to a Halloween party at Kellen's dad's house. It was so funny to see everyone dressed up. I didn't get as many pics of the costumes as I'd like to, but I got some of the highlights.



The next day we celebrated Mallory (Kel's little sister) birthday- 22! I just cannot believe she is that old! I remember when we first started dating she was a little miss in high school; and now she is a senior at IU! It has been so cool to see her grow up. I have never had a little sister, but having her in my life the last 7 years has given me a taste of it ;) We have laughed, cried, and pretty much everything between together. I am so happy I have Kellen in my life, for many reasons, and she (being his little sister) is one of them, because she has filled a void that I never even knew I had before her.


The next day we celebrated Mallory (Kel's little sister) birthday- 22! I just cannot believe she is that old! I remember when we first started dating she was a little miss in high school; and now she is a senior at IU! It has been so cool to see her grow up. I have never had a little sister, but having her in my life the last 7 years has given me a taste of it ;) We have laughed, cried, and pretty much everything between together. I am so happy I have Kellen in my life, for many reasons, and she (being his little sister) is one of them, because she has filled a void that I never even knew I had before her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HAHAHAHA i love the pumpkin! that is a LOT of emesis! and you two Heavin girls are just beautiful!
ReplyDelete